Last Activity:07-30-2008 8:16 AM
Posted in thread: ductless mini split for heating on 08-04-2008 at 04:44 AM
I thought the ductless heat pump would cost less to run than the vent free heater and have a
reasonable pay back time, but the operation costs work out to be within dollars per heating
month of being ...
Posted in thread: ductless mini split for heating on 07-26-2008 at 06:20 PM
I've been thinking about a Sanyo 24,200 BTU Heat Pump Air Conditioner, Item# 24KHS72, as a
heater for the downstairs of my 100 year old 2 story 2,000 sq. foot house in north central PA.
The heat now i...
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?