Last Activity:11-07-2006 7:59 AM
Posted in thread: Help???? on 11-02-2006 at 08:42 AM
WOW, thanks for the advice. The house was built in 1969 and we live in Springfield, MO. When
you say strap it down ,do you mean we dont have to bolt it through the sill plate and all that.
Posted in thread: Help???? on 11-01-2006 at 08:38 PM
I have a problem! Sold our home and during the inspetion they found a row of clay brick
(disentergrating I might add) between the foundation and the sill. Apperantly my house is not
even bolted down. ...
- Hey Austin!
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?