Last Activity:06-30-2010 5:30 PM
Posted in thread: Stone and Cement Foundation Questions on 06-30-2010 at 04:30 PM
I have a house that is over 100 years old. The basement walls seem to be made of large stones
perhaps flagstone? in cement. There are holes in the basement walls and mice are getting in.
Water also co...
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling