Last Activity:09-05-2008 3:57 PM
Posted in thread: Leaking patio door on 09-06-2008 at 06:08 PM
Hi Guys -thanks for the responses. I spend today with the hose and sprinkler and believe that I
have determined the source of the leak. It appears that the water is getting behind the siding
Posted in thread: Leaking patio door on 09-05-2008 at 01:06 PM
Hi All -I new to the forums and hope someone a little more knowledgable than me can help me
out.I've got a patio door that is leaking at the top. There is a deck directly above the door
(actually the ...
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?