Last Activity:09-10-2008 9:16 AM
Posted in thread: wiring compressor contactor on 09-10-2008 at 01:34 PM
Thanks guys! It works now!
Posted in thread: wiring compressor contactor on 09-10-2008 at 07:57 AM
Hi, my old contactor has 2 sets of 2 posts on one side (see picture ) and my new contactor
has 2 posts on opposite sides of the contactor (see picture ). My question, refering to the
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage