- Posts 6
Last Activity:05-29-2013 8:28 PM
Posted in thread: Ancient furnace motor won't start on 02-04-2013 at 07:52 PM
Rescue motors don't come with capacitors. You have to buy it seperatley it should say on the
motor box what size cap the motor will need two brown wires
Posted in thread: York stellar furnace acting up on 12-30-2012 at 09:58 PM
Replacing the flame sensor won't fix your problem. Does your furnace have a circuit board? Does
the gas valve have 24 volts across it as it drops out if so replace valve. If 24 volts drops
out as flam...
Posted in thread: Gas supply shuts off early on 12-21-2012 at 04:33 PM
Make sure flame sensor is also clean/polished with some sand paper until shiny chrome
Posted in thread: wiring connections on a Robert Shaw standing pilot gas valve? on 12-21-2012 at 04:30 PM
It doesn't matter if its just two wires either way will work the same
Posted in thread: Air handler blower motor on 08-11-2012 at 09:35 PM
Sounds like a relay in the circuit board is going out might need to replace board
Posted in thread: Request for solution to the hot second floor, cold basement challenge. on 05-29-2012 at 10:26 PM
Do you only have one thermostat either upstairs or down. If so you might want to look into a
zoning system where a thermostat would be added so you would have both floors controlled by
dampers in the ...
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again