- Posts 2
Last Activity:11-05-2010 2:50 PM
Posted in thread: Exterior door not closing properly. on 10-28-2010 at 06:49 AM
Inspector D:Thanks, I will install some deck screws and see what happens. Hopefully I can avoid
the trim removal scenario, that has 'hassle' written all over it!I will poke around youtube for
Posted in thread: Exterior door not closing properly. on 10-27-2010 at 07:01 AM
This is the exact situation I am faced with. GlennJanie, your first response was very thorough
so I figured I would try to follow through and get more info. The hinges on my door appear
fine. I will p...
- Aggressive Deer
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?