- Posts 2
Last Activity:01-31-2013 7:13 AM
Posted in thread: Weird fisher & paykel drain problem on 01-28-2013 at 09:06 AM
From the PM[ame]
Posted in thread: Weird fisher & paykel drain problem on 01-27-2013 at 01:57 PM
As previously stated, check the drain loop height, too low and it will back-drain into the
tubs. Also, do you know how to strip all of the tub contents and clean it out? It may be
contributing to the ...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots