Last Activity:09-13-2010 12:12 PM
Posted in thread: Single Source, multiple switches and lights on 08-31-2010 at 11:47 AM
I'm wiring a series of lights and I'd like them to all be on the same circuit. I've read that
junction boxes should never be located in an area where they're not accessible (eg. behind
walls, under fl...
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question