- Posts 3
Last Activity:04-26-2009 2:49 AM
Posted in thread: Painting a wall with an uneven surface on 04-26-2009 at 02:00 AM
Just another tip - 3M sells a green masking tape used for lacquer. It is so sticky and solvent
resistant that I haven't been able to bleed under it. If there were no texture, however,
Shurtape Razors ...
Posted in thread: Paint color help for foyer/hallway on 04-26-2009 at 01:58 AM
@Originator - Yes, light cool colors (greens, blues, purples, off-whites, whites) will open up
your foyer and brighten.@LeahAnns - Sherwin Williams may have the palette, in their paint
Posted in thread: Wall color for my kitchen on 04-26-2009 at 01:55 AM
Warm colors are all values of reds, oranges, and yellows. If your kitchen isn't too small, warm
colors will make it look cozy and inviting. If it is too small, however, it will make your
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?