Last Activity:07-11-2006 2:52 AM
Posted in thread: Replacing a light fixture on 07-14-2006 at 08:41 AM
What about using a Dremmel type grinder bit to grind the head off? Here in Canada we can buy a
cheaper version made by a competitor complete with grinding stones and points for about $10 at
Posted in thread: Two switches one light - lost my way. on 07-14-2006 at 08:23 AM
Thank you both for your help. We work on 120 volts here in Canadan and I do have access to a
meter.I will check out the fixture (hopefully this weekend) and follow your advice now that I
have an idea ...
Posted in thread: Two switches one light - lost my way. on 07-11-2006 at 01:49 AM
Hope you can help me sort this one out please. .Doing some volunteer work at small sanctuary -
replacing a single light fixture in passageway with a switch at either end. Should have been a
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?