Last Activity:01-09-2009 1:52 PM
Posted in thread: Electric Heat Pump & Programmable Thermostat on 01-09-2009 at 01:39 PM
Hello,I have an older electric heat pump (17 years old) to which I've added a programmable
thermostat (Honeywell CT3611). I live in an area with a moderate winter (Baltimore/DC area).
Supposedly, the ...
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill