Last Activity:06-04-2012 7:05 PM
Posted in thread: Need suggestions for Stone Foundation on 06-04-2012 at 10:32 PM
No you do not seal the foundation above ground. After saying that someone will come a long and
correct me. If you don't have a basement the foundation doesn't need to be sealed, but if you
have a wate...
Posted in thread: Need suggestions for Stone Foundation on 06-04-2012 at 10:05 PM
Eight inches of foundation should be above ground level and that will allow the foundation to
breath. I have not worked on a stone foundation but I am sure it should be water proofed. Your
not likely ...
Posted in thread: Need suggestions for Stone Foundation on 06-04-2012 at 05:58 PM
Hi all, Thanks in advance for all of your help and information. I have read all the threads
that I could find regarding this issue. Basically I have a stone foundation and the outside and
part of the ...
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Lost Storm Window out of triple track
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!