- Posts 1
Last Activity:09-12-2012 8:44 AM
Posted in thread: York Stellar Plus flame won't say lit for more than a second on 08-29-2012 at 07:42 AM
Judging from what you are saying that the flame goes out a few seconds after it is lit, I would
look more closely at the flame sensor, also you want to make sure you 3.5" of W.C. at the
output of the ...
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom