- Posts 1
Last Activity:09-25-2009 6:09 AM
Posted in thread: Wood flooring and trim on 09-25-2009 at 05:16 AM
Hello Hometec:I'm not sure I understand what you are asking about 'cornering the trim' but I
think you need to miter your corners (whether inside or outside corners). Use a rented miter
saw to do the ...
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab