- Posts 1
Last Activity:07-28-2010 12:39 AM
Posted in thread: What are the best ways to clean leather? on 07-27-2010 at 11:45 PM
I have leather furniture and I just use a hot damp rag to wipe it down. Just hot water no soap
or anything. Ring it out really well and wipe it down. If you wanna spend tons of cash on
Sofasinstock.co.uk - We have a huge selection of luxurious sofas, leather sofa to choose from in a selection of gorgeous, on-trend colours.
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Transistion problem
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots