Last Activity:02-24-2009 8:54 PM
Posted in thread: How to drill through brick? on 02-24-2009 at 07:25 AM
Thank you, YIC. I do indeed have brick facing; thanks for the explanation. I read about the bad
effects of hammer drills on brick while reading other threads so I won't do that:eek:Should I
try to dri...
Posted in thread: How to drill through brick? on 02-23-2009 at 08:17 PM
I want to add a hose bib water outlet to an outside brick wall. I need to drill a 1/2 inch hole
straight through the brick (or a 1 inch hole if I go with a freezeproof outlet). What is the
best way to...
Posted in thread: Reliability of flex lines? on 02-23-2009 at 01:41 PM
I have an all-copper plumbed house, built in the 1980s. I reluctantly replaced a faucet
recently using the braided stainless flex lines like you buy at Home Depot (20 inch long line,
end fittings are ...
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- One Word Game
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom