Last Activity:06-08-2009 3:33 PM
Posted in thread: Refrigerator compressor oil on 06-08-2009 at 02:48 PM
I have a mid 1940's Philco refrigerator in very good condition. It stopped cooling well, I had
a service man top it off with refrigerant. Cooled well for about a year, got warm again.
borrowed a bunch...
Posted in thread: 1950 Magic Chef Oven---How do I get the oven to light? on 06-08-2009 at 02:39 PM
I have a welbilt from the 50's, my oven burner had an uneven burn pattern. There was a manual
flap that could be adjusted to have a smaller or wider opening for letting air through.
adjusting the open...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help