Last Activity:10-18-2009 9:06 PM
Posted in thread: New installed garage door will not open all the way ? on 11-06-2011 at 07:26 AM
I just installed a brand new 1/2 power garage door all connection are good and sensor are
working correctly . I can manually open the garage all the way no issues , but when I try the
opener it goes u...
Posted in thread: Ply wood for wall and celines? on 10-18-2009 at 06:05 PM
why would the wall warp when floors don't ? Not arguing just curious ?
Posted in thread: Ply wood for wall and celines? on 10-18-2009 at 10:25 AM
I have a a space that was built out in the 50 but never finished and was wondering what would
be wrong with using plywood instead of dry wall?The space is in an attic and one side of the
wall is next ...
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working