- Posts 1
Last Activity:02-17-2012 8:13 AM
Posted in thread: Dishwasher not draining completely on 08-31-2011 at 02:01 AM
There is a rubber part on the top of the check valve that leaks after it ages, letting some
water back into the dishwasher. To see how it works, here are photos.
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question