- Posts 1
Last Activity:11-17-2008 7:00 PM
Posted in thread: Best Windows? on 11-17-2008 at 05:49 PM
I should have listened to everybody and bought Anderson windows. I went with Atrium 6000 series
windows thinking that they were the top of the line windows. The distrubutor was Norandex out
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement