Last Activity:08-16-2011 8:28 PM
Posted in thread: oil burner tripping on 08-16-2011 at 07:05 PM
Thanks blue jay.it turned out to be the transformer. I first tried the eye then i tested the
transformer..turned out to be that..thanks
Posted in thread: I need help please! Wall in kitchen on 08-14-2011 at 10:10 AM
is it possible your on the first floor and the water is the moisture wicking thru from the
water table outside ? I have this in my basement and a dehumidifier cleared it up beautifully..
Posted in thread: oil burner tripping on 08-14-2011 at 09:59 AM
Hi all, Having a prob with my burner. Seems to trip spuratticly. seems to happen alot at night
when were sleeping.sometimes it turns on right away when i hit the reset. other times i have to
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Lost Storm Window out of triple track
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls