Last Activity:12-25-2012 11:51 AM
Posted in thread: Refinish old oak floors without sanding? on 12-22-2012 at 01:45 PM
Hi. We have a 115-year-old home with the original thin strip oak floors in two rooms. The floor
adds a lot of character to the home but needs to be refinished because it is really scratched
Posted in thread: Frozen hydrangeas on 04-29-2012 at 08:18 AM
I think my 4 Annabelle hydrangeas (planted last fall) suffered damage in a recent overnight
freeze. If plants such as those suffer frost damage, do they bounce back? The stems have turned
black and th...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill