Last Activity:12-14-2010 8:33 PM
Posted in thread: How to demo a stone fireplace on 12-16-2010 at 06:17 AM
I'm surprised that the stones were not anchored to the wall. If you have to use real stone
again, and you may want to consider some light weight faux stone panels, make sure you use
anchors to keep th...
Posted in thread: How to demo a stone fireplace on 12-16-2010 at 06:12 AM
Agree.In addition if stones are really pulling away so much be careful because top of the stone
wall could be acting as a wedge, in other words my concern is if you chip away the top of the
wall rest ...
Posted in thread: How to demo a stone fireplace on 11-30-2010 at 08:25 AM
Hello. We recently bought a house which has a very tall stone fireplace in the living room that
is pulling away from the concrete block behind it. It is on a wall with a vaulted ceiling, so
it goes fr...
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?