Last Activity:06-05-2008 10:46 PM
Posted in thread: Adding circuit to recessed exterior breaker box on 06-04-2008 at 07:25 PM
Thanks, Triple D. Do I need to secure the romex at the knockout with a clamp? (This would be 3
pieces of romex through one hole.) This does sound a lot easier than getting the flex just the
Posted in thread: Adding circuit to recessed exterior breaker box on 06-01-2008 at 11:32 AM
I'm pulling 240V into the garage, 2 30A breakers (THHN #10 1 red, 1 black, 1 neutral, 1 G),
plus two 120V 20A circuits, one dedicated to the refrigerator, one for another appliance (old
house, mostly ...
Posted in thread: Adding circuit to recessed exterior breaker box on 05-31-2008 at 12:54 PM
I want to pull cable to my garage that I'm finishing so that I have power for outlets and wood
working equipment. My breaker box is recessed on the exterior of my home with wood siding.
There are plen...
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?