Last Activity:06-06-2011 2:27 PM
Posted in thread: Light mold in the attic on 06-01-2011 at 06:33 AM
Here's what I decided to do.I did a thorough inspection of my attic. Looking between every
truss. Examining my current venting, and taking a few samples of what I thought to be mold.
EVERY sample grew...
Posted in thread: Light mold in the attic on 05-23-2011 at 09:52 PM
I was digging around through my attic and noticed it wasn't properly ventilated, and on top of
that I only had R19 fiberglass bat. I had 5 quotes to re-insulate with cellulose and fix the
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill