Last Activity:07-20-2006 7:45 PM
Posted in thread: furnace/blower works. ac doesnt. on 07-20-2006 at 10:57 PM
i greatly appreciate the response, but i dont think i understand what youre asking.
Posted in thread: furnace/blower works. ac doesnt. on 07-20-2006 at 04:16 PM
my furnace, fan & blower seems fine, but there is no cooling going on. the lines that run to
the condensing unit used to be warm to the touch when it was working, but now stays room
temperature. is th...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan