Last Activity:03-30-2006 4:39 PM
Posted in thread: Help!!! Wood floors and cat urine!! on 03-30-2006 at 03:28 PM
:mad: I just moved into an old farmhouse that has been in our family for years. It has all
natural very pretty and in good condition wood floors; however, the person that lived here for
a year before ...
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking