Last Activity:03-22-2010 7:35 AM
Posted in thread: A new sump pump? on 03-21-2010 at 03:46 PM
Finally able to access my sump pump, it's a Zoeller 57, 1/3 horsepower. From what I'm reading
online it is a solid, well rated pump. But I need to upgrade. With the years of service I got
from this pu...
Posted in thread: A new sump pump? on 03-21-2010 at 03:25 PM
Thanks guys, I think with the info you've provided I can make a decent choice!
Posted in thread: A new sump pump? on 03-16-2010 at 08:04 AM
Our sump pump goes from long periods of inactivity to many days of continuous, heavy use. There
have been a few times, say 5 over the 15 years we've been here, when the pump has been
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge