Last Activity:01-03-2012 5:10 PM
Posted in thread: insulating attic room on 01-03-2012 at 04:10 PM
t. Adding insulation between floor and ceiling would for noise and not really needed.In this
case it is needed for more than noise. The liveable attic room does not cover the whole lower
story (not ev...
Posted in thread: insulating attic room on 01-03-2012 at 02:12 PM
Iím in the middle of a remodel (completely gutted) and want to insulate the attic
room.Currently I have 360deg access of the room. Build specifics: House is 100 years old Floor
or attic room is 2x8 16...
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling