Last Activity:06-16-2007 9:08 PM
Posted in thread: Walk in shower redo on 06-16-2007 at 04:44 PM
When I caulked before, after removing the old caulk - with black crud under it, I used soft
scrub with bleach to get the area back to white. Rinsed. Cleaned with alcohol. Allowed to
thoroughly dry bef...
Posted in thread: Walk in shower redo on 06-16-2007 at 02:03 PM
Our 5 sided walk in shower is built in the corner, with 2 walls having tiles, 2 other walls are
glass, and the 5th is the glass door. The rubber seal around the bottom is starting to allow
leaks and t...
Posted in thread: JoyfulStamper on 06-16-2007 at 01:43 PM
Hi! I'm new to your website, which seems to have a lot of good information.
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help