Last Activity:08-03-2010 3:03 PM
Posted in thread: toilet overflows when flushed right after a shower on 08-03-2010 at 02:32 PM
This has happened twice in the past two months. When we run too many water appliances at once
(dishwasher, laundry, shower, etc.) we will start to get gurgling in the pipes. Shutting off
one of the ap...
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- backyard improvements