Last Activity:07-24-2012 12:34 PM
Posted in thread: Cannot drill into stud on 07-22-2012 at 09:59 PM
Thank you for your reply. The only reason I'm skeptical that it's a wire plate is because the
same thing happened in my kitchen area when hanging up my knife rack. Unless I'm two for two.
Posted in thread: Cannot drill into stud on 07-22-2012 at 07:43 PM
Hello, I live in an apartment that was built in the 2000s. I was told drywall, I assumed wooden
studs. I bought magnetic stud finders, found the nails and then could even see them painted
over when I ...
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Water damage from a ceiling leak