- Posts 2
Last Activity:04-09-2009 12:21 PM
Posted in thread: Why does my washer smell like that? on 06-15-2012 at 07:54 AM
Ours recently smelled like a sewer back up. I took off the bottom panel and cleaned out the
trap. (it's completely gross) Took care of the smell though. Also, wipe down the rubber gasket
every so ofte...
Posted in thread: Coposite Vs Wood decking. on 06-15-2012 at 07:23 AM
I have a deck made with Trex decking and PVC railings. Not my 1st choice, but it came with the
house and looks good. We have done nothing to it aside from spray it down a couple times in the
last 6 ye...
- Possible mold problems??
- question about water from central a/c
- A little help with hardware, please?
- deck roof and gutter question
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling