Last Activity:07-09-2011 10:56 AM
Posted in thread: Toilet bowl - water running slowly on 07-22-2011 at 11:08 AM
Thanks for the feedback. It ended up just being the flapper which I've replaced, and we're
doing pretty well now.
Posted in thread: Toilet bowl - water running slowly on 07-09-2011 at 09:56 AM
I noticed a very small amount of water running continuing to run into our toilet bowl. In
taking off the tank lid, I was able hear a small "water running" sound and was even able to
make it stop brief...
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement