Last Activity:10-11-2010 5:31 PM
Posted in thread: is my concrete poured correctly? (pics) on 08-27-2010 at 09:46 PM
A few things.... Existing posts embedded in the new pour, should have cut expansion joints and
construction joint- while waiting to finish pour. Is there an under slab drain for the pictured
Posted in thread: is my concrete poured correctly? (pics) on 08-26-2010 at 12:06 PM
First a few questions before My rant on crappy contractors.Did you pay up front? i owe half the
job still which he is not getting until this is figured out.Did you have a good contract? no
there was n...
Posted in thread: is my concrete poured correctly? (pics) on 08-26-2010 at 11:26 AM
i recently had a run in with a very lousy contractor. the job was an addition to the back of
the home, which measured 50x10. 25x10 was an addition and the other 25x10 was a patio. i guess
the problem ...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill