Last Activity:05-26-2009 11:22 AM
Posted in thread: leaking drainage field on 05-26-2009 at 12:13 PM
We just had the tank pumped. The guy told me again that we need a whole new field because we
don't pump often enough. Then I got another lecture about pumping and how when people like us
think we need...
Posted in thread: leaking drainage field on 05-26-2009 at 09:38 AM
Yeah, I am not saying that pumping often is not the correct thing to do, but to ruin our whole
drainage field because we didn't pump in 4 years...We are hoping that it is a broken pipe.
People have dr...
Posted in thread: leaking drainage field on 05-26-2009 at 08:19 AM
I know that it is hard to diagnosis problems through the internet, but our knowledge of our
septic is slim and we need a bit of knowledge for a leg up. Our drainage field is leaking in to
the yard whe...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill