Last Activity:11-15-2005 8:53 PM
Posted in thread: Windows on 11-29-2005 at 12:55 PM
WOW! That was a lot to comprehend. Thanks Oberon, I think I will move to a warmer climate and
call the problem fixed.
Posted in thread: Windows on 11-15-2005 at 07:53 PM
Didn't think of lighting a candle to check for leakage around windows. Good idea. I beleive you
are right in that there is no type of gas between our window panes. About half of all windows
in the hou...
Posted in thread: Windows on 11-12-2005 at 08:35 PM
Thanks for the info 2PYRS. Not sure what type window they are, other than metal framed. I am
sure they are just builders grade windows. Looks like very narrow space between panes, maybe
1/4 inch or so...
Posted in thread: Windows on 11-11-2005 at 05:46 AM
The windows on our 13 year old house are metal double pane. Each time it gets cold we get
condensation inside which caused rotting on some of the window sills. I have replaced the
rotted window sills ...
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)