- Posts 1
Last Activity:08-14-2008 10:45 AM
Posted in thread: Painting Pine on 08-14-2008 at 09:46 AM
I have seen KIlx brand primer with Shallac in it. Would this be the right thing? or just their
regular oil based primer?
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge