Last Activity:12-08-2011 9:48 PM
Posted in thread: Insulating exterior basement walls on 12-02-2011 at 07:43 PM
I am renovating a basement coming up pretty soon and the basement has insulation that has been
shot onto the exterior wall down below the frost line.The insulation looks like it is glass
fibre with a ...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan