Last Activity:01-01-2009 10:50 PM
Posted in thread: Adding support beam in basement on 01-01-2009 at 09:03 PM
I am adding a new load bearing beam in my basement so that I can remove and exisiting support
post which will open up space for a new room. The new support beam will run along side the old
beam to hel...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring