Last Activity:11-29-2007 5:38 PM
Posted in thread: Trane xe 90 led indicates pressure switch on 11-29-2007 at 05:02 PM
After reading similiar threads I do believe my pressure switch may be the problem. But how do
you hook it up without it? The actual situation is: Furnace was running fine in an empty house,
I came to ...
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Transistion problem
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots