Last Activity:10-25-2012 7:31 PM
Posted in thread: Cedar Shingles and Open Valley on 10-26-2012 at 02:02 PM
Thanks alot for your help, I will look through this tonight.
Posted in thread: Cedar Shingles and Open Valley on 10-25-2012 at 06:31 PM
I am looking to replace the cedar shingles on a small addition at the back of my house. I have
never shingled with cedar before and am unsure of the proper procedure for shingling valley's.
I am plann...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?