Last Activity:07-09-2012 8:45 AM
Posted in thread: Proper way to Cap Windows with Siding already in place on 07-09-2012 at 07:47 AM
Hello,I recently purchased a house that has aluminum siding, and I'd like to wrap the windows
and doors. This is an investment property so it's not something I have to look at everyday, but
I'd still ...
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- One Word Game
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Popping tiles
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway