Last Activity:08-09-2009 9:11 AM
Posted in thread: Raising a pier and beam house with problems on 08-06-2009 at 07:29 PM
Ok I just realized that I posted this in the wrong dang forum on accident, so let me try
again.I am working on a small 600 sq. ft pier and beam house that has some major problems. The
Posted in thread: Raising and leveling pier and beam house on 08-05-2009 at 02:20 PM
How do I raise a pier and beam house that has part of the house sitting directly on the ground.
I have found no way to get under the house yet. I would like to see if there is a way I could
do it with...
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair