Last Activity:02-05-2012 11:37 AM
Posted in thread: Narrow Stairs on 02-05-2012 at 10:37 AM
Thanks for the feedback. I'll call a couple of contractors to get a bid on what it would take
to rebuild the stairs correctly. Any ideas of how much its gonna cost me?Thanks.
Posted in thread: Narrow Stairs on 02-04-2012 at 12:10 PM
I have a question about the carpeted stairs that go to my basement. The stairs are narrow in
terms of run at 8" deep and the rise is 7". There are 15 steps total that go straight to the
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Popping tiles
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- wiring thermostat
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?