- Posts 1
Last Activity:12-05-2009 9:06 AM
Posted in thread: Trane XE90 LED Troubleshooting Codes on 12-05-2009 at 08:06 AM
I just had this. It was dirty filters. I replaced them. Very easy. My filters are directly
above the heating chamber, so it was getting too hot, and tripping the high limit switch (4
blinks is the "Op...
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling