Last Activity:09-15-2008 7:22 PM
Posted in thread: Replacing bathroom subflooring on 09-15-2008 at 06:27 PM
How difficult would it be for me to replace the subfloor in my bathroom? I have a basement so I
can get underneath the bathroom floor. Can I do it my self? Of course I need to know where to
find out h...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan