Last Activity:08-17-2010 10:03 PM
Posted in thread: Just Starting on 08-11-2010 at 11:30 AM
Just a quick tip; you should always work form the top down, meaning starting at the roof and
ending in the basement. For example, you don't want to re-drywall the second floor and then
realize you nee...
Posted in thread: Just Starting on 08-11-2010 at 11:25 AM
That's a nice house you got there buddy.. :) Agree on this one... :D It could mess up your
flooring or basement if you start from down to top... :)I understand this but lets say you are
jacking up the...
Posted in thread: Hello on 08-09-2010 at 11:28 AM
Just figure I would introduce myself! Name is Julian and I am 23! Getting out of the army in a
couple months and will hopefully be going to school for something to do with houses and repairs
etc. Not ...
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?