Last Activity:05-10-2006 1:25 PM
Posted in thread: Lifespan of Foundation on 05-10-2006 at 03:34 PM
Any severe seismic events would likely cause a Tsunami as it's one house from the pacific
ocean, so the foundation would have to endure not only shaking, but water surge as well.
Probably not going to...
Posted in thread: Lifespan of Foundation on 05-10-2006 at 09:43 AM
My question(s): what determines if foundation is substandard? How does one figure the lifespan
of a post & pier and concrete block foundation (on sandy soil w/ no drainage problems)? Are
there any oth...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs